The second “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on April 21st. The focus of this webinar will be on illustrating modern advances in Bayesian Nonparametrics data analysis, discussing challenging theoretical problems and stimulating case-studies within this active area of research.
When & Where:
- Wednesday, April 21st, 16:30 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form is available here. Further details and the Zoom link will be sent to the registered addresses only.
- Francesca Panero (University of Oxford, UK): “Sparse Spatial Random Graphs”
- Marta Catalano (University of Torino, Italy). “Measuring dependence in the Wasserstein distance for Bayesian nonparametric models” [talk slides]
- Sally Paganin (Harvard School of Public Health, USA) “Informative model-based clustering via Centered Partition Processes” [talk slides]
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability.
For more information, please visit our website