The fifth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on September 15th, 2021. Selected young European researchers active in the areas of probability and machine learning will present their recent contributions. The webinar is joint cooperation between the Young Researchers Committee of the Bernoulli Society and the YoungStatS project.
When & Where:
- Wednesday, September 15th, 17:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form is available here.
- Antoine Marchina (Université de Paris): »Concentration inequalities for suprema of unbounded empirical processes« (Based on the preprint)
- Geoffrey Chinot (ETH Zurich): »Adaboost and robust one-bit compressed sensing« (based on the preprint)
- Prof. Gábor Lugosi, ICREA Research Professor at Pompeu Fabra University and Barcelona GSE Research Professor, Blackwell Lecture speaker at the Bernoulli-IMS 2021 World Congress in Probability and Statistics
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).
If you missed this webinar, you can watch the recording on our YouTube channel.